Will military be on our side during shtf?

Will military be on our side during shtf?

• Yes

Votes: 32 32.0%
  • No

Votes: 68 68.0%

• Total voters
That boating accident was a blessing in a curse. All my guns are gone, but now I don't have to worry about lying to the cops. No guns here move along.

Funny thing is... I had a similar accident this morning... Lost all of them. Even though I only had a few, it is a relief now because I don't like guns anyway!

I was thinking the same thing. The military would be providing aid to the local police. So im sure it would be a mixture of both. Who knows though. Clayton county PD might just tear gas the whole county and call it day.

I have a friend that's a C/O riverdale cop, and he wouldn't give me a str8 answer if he would be one of the guys going door to door collecting guns if he was told to do so. He has a problem with people having more than a handgun. I find many officer's have the same view. I do, to a point understand where they are coming from, they are lied to every day, and have to deal with some of society's scum, and have a street bounty on their hide. Its like asking a mechanic at a dealership if their make is a POS, of course it is, all they do is see the broken ones.

Unfortunetly, I think that the military wont be the ones collecting, it will be local PD's. But, I lost all of mine in a boating accident too, so I have nothing for them to collect.. and I forgot to write down the S/N's, how careless of me.

-Carlo

A quick story.

A patrol saw movement in a Walmart in the Lower 9th ward. They entered and identified themselves. "Military Police! Who is in here?" The response "NOPD" and out come 4 NOPD officers with shopping carts full of T.V.s and other comfort items.
Can you finish the story?

I think the Syrian example is the best and most recent or many that have played out in history. Initially the Military and LEO's will follow orders without question. As things get worse first individuals will object / defect, then whole units. But that wont change the fact that the ones that remain will have the firepower. Then things will deteriorate to local "war lords" / bases of power as people band together to survive.
My friends and I are very well trained / equipped shooters. We're rockstars against thugs, grunts and run of the mill LEO's. Against a coordinated military unit, (even squad or platoon level) the SWAT team or SF, we're DEAD. The only saving grace is that there would be easier pickin's for them and they'd go away. I'm not paranoid or anti gov. but they are the only ones I truly fear in a SHTF scenario. Especially if you're a trusting law abiding citizen like the ones in the video. They will take away your protection and you will do their bidding at the business end of a gun. Maybe with your own gun.

Whenever anyone worries about gangs I always ask them "what do you think will happen when the local SWAT teams paychecks stop and they can't feed their families?" I almost always get a glazed over OH **** stare. You can replace SWAT with any gov. agency and give it some thought.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom