Will military be on our side during shtf?

Will military be on our side during shtf?

• Yes

Votes: 32 32.0%
  • No

Votes: 68 68.0%

• Total voters
sure. I still would not trust them. Ill be on the roof. Move along. No help needed here. Were good. Have a nice day. Might wanna head towards the other side of tara blvd in jonesboro... thats where the trouble would be.

Looks like the cops are the ones guilty of the worst.

The old lady was taken down by local cops. They are usually a-holes (:behindsofa:). I do make the distinction in military personnel having more tact and discipline than local PD, and I know the OP specifically asked about military, but I would think local LE and the military would be " on the "same side" executing orders if need be. No?

The old lady was taken down by local cops. They are usually a-holes (:behindsofa:). I do make the distinction in military personnel having more tact and discipline than local PD, and I know the OP specifically asked about military, but I would think local LE and the military would be " on the "same side" executing orders if need be. No?

I was thinking the same thing. The military would be providing aid to the local police. So im sure it would be a mixture of both. Who knows though. Clayton county PD might just tear gas the whole county and call it day.

Back
Top Bottom