• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why is everyone dumpinng their shadow systems on the trader?

redtail

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
38   0
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone knew why so many people are dumping their shadow systems MR920 right now. I just got one and put 300 rounds through it with both the p-mags and factory glock mags including a 33rnd and had no issues at all. I know there was some talk about mags falling out but I did not incounter that. I know 300 rounds is not a tone but I figured that would show any issues and break it in a little. Plan on using for my daily carry off and on and wanted to see if there are issues I am unaware of.

I have one and no problems. Shadow Systems have finally got their production up. Now you are starting to see them in gun shops. Couple years ago when I started looking for one you had to order directly from them. We are just seeing more on here just because they are finally more out there.

I have three shadow systems - I think they are good guns.

I had the mag fall out while training when I was using Glock 19 mag loaded with 15 rounds and inserted with the mag with the slide forward (one round already in the chamber)
when I fired the gun it fell out
Keep in mind this was a new gun (not broken in, maybe
100 rounds in) and new Glock mag so very tight spring.

but I realized if I use the Pmags that the gun is made for, I have NO ISSUES.
Or I load a 15 round Glock 19 mag with the slide Locked to the rear (empty gun/ mag change), I have NO ISSUES.

I never heard about the mag falling out from anyone else.
I like my shadow systems, that’s why I have 3 I guess. Haha

I think They are just popping up because they are the newer gun on the block.

Back
Top Bottom