• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why in the world does TOT allow comments on classified ads??????

What is this TOT you speak of?

ODB2.jpg

I like the comments! There have been some extremely entertaining for sale ads. When I'm buying I like to see a few "He's a good guy" or "Good gun, GLWS" comments. When I'm selling, I like as many bumps as I can get. I think it improves the overall quality of the ads because people want good responses. If those comments raise the price $25-$50, so be it. Quality members and posts should get a premium.

:)

I like the comments! There have been some extremely entertaining for sale ads. When I'm buying I like to see a few "He's a good guy" or "Good gun, GLWS" comments. When I'm selling, I like as many bumps as I can get. I think it improves the overall quality of the ads because people want good responses. If those comments raise the price $25-$50, so be it. Quality members and posts should get a premium.

:)

If there are deals to be had, members will be here. I don't know that I'm willing to pay a 20% premium for that.

I don't give a damn if there are comments or not. I figure out what price I think is fair, and if the seller agrees we're both happy. If not, on to the next one. Hell, I would probably be trading it off in a few weeks anyway.

I am a member of another GA forum that banned comments on ads a couple of years ago - sucked all the life out of it. If you want to post an ad with no feedback, you might want to try over there.

there used to be another site with the no comments rule...and we all know where it went from there.

i like it the way it is..and as said before, if there are negative comments please report the post

Back
Top Bottom