• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why in the world does TOT allow comments on classified ads??????

kingofnapier

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
3   0
Reaction score
Not only is it annoying as hell when you forget to close the thread but it is akin to me going to a yard sale and putting sticky notes on everything saying "junk" or "overpriced", or "who do you think is going to buy this?" This only hurts the classfieds which ultimately hurts TOT. I would not even know about TOT if not for the classifieds section.

First of all stop calling us TOTs. Actually that is about it. :thumb:

Just kidding man. Negative comments are not allowed in adds per the ODT rules and if you see one click the triangle in the bottom left and report it.

Not only is it annoying as hell when you forget to close the thread but it is akin to me going to a yard sale and putting sticky notes on everything saying "junk" or "overpriced", or "who do you think is going to buy this?" This only hurts the classfieds which ultimately hurts TOT. I would not even know about TOT if not for the classifieds section.

Because more users like it than don't like it

We also like commenting on good deals and saying how nice something is that is why we allow comments.

If you see someone post negative comments in the add just hit the report post button.

I personally don't like the positive comments, either...if I'm going to try and negotiate with the seller a bit, it hurts me when he sees all the great comments and thinks his junk is worth more than it is.

Back
Top Bottom