Why can't I post on the "what does I'll take it" thread.

But that almost always happens, the op intends for it to be anonymous but the person he is talking about inevitably posts to defend himself, or everyone in the thread PMs the op to find out who they are talking about.
Oh, I know, I'm just stirring the pot. ;)

In his defense, the mod was unnamed until he outed himself.

But that almost always happens, the op intends for it to be anonymous but the person he is talking about inevitably posts to defend himself, or everyone in the thread PMs the op to find out who they are talking about.
kinda like good cop bad cop ?

Last comment...braindawg how are you sure you were 1st ill take it. I PM'd my offer. Been looking for that item for sometime. I know my time stamp on PM and I know your's on thread reply unless u PM'd & I do not know that except what was shared??

You don't want to know how it turned out! I am being flogged, caned, beaten and spit on over here in the private section. HELP ME, SOMEBODY, ANYBODY!!!

Do we need to send a team in to get you out? Seriously, let us know the outcome.
we have a team on standby - Operation Pink Hell- we trained seal team 6:)

Do we need to send a team in to get you out? Seriously, let us know the outcome.

The outcome is this:

It was a misunderstanding by Z3, he missed the part where the other guy offered to drive to him and he was in the middle of negotiating with multiple people, simple mistake that sucks hard for the buyer. The main thing as far as feedback goes is there was never a "done deal."

I probably did not read it as carefully as I should have but with the ton of PM's I was getting I bearly had time to skim let a lone proof read....

I can see how that would happen but it did take a lot of time to develop. Had I not lost a deal on the very same gun today at the same price it would not have hurt as bad. Not to play on the heartstrings too much but having the kid involved made it worse.

Back
Top Bottom