Why can't I post on the "what does I'll take it" thread.

Not trying to be a troublemaker at all, but would you mind letting us know how they all turn out? Do you mean name calling, people getting mad, etc. or that one side, either the buyer or seller, is always right? I'm interested because I have wondered what would happen if I PM'd a seller and said I'll take it, then they sold it to someone else. Thanks.

Because it got moved to private where it should have been in the beginning, those types of threads all turn out the same way, which is why we don't allow them in the public forums.

So is there a way to start a private thread where two posters and the mods can hash something out? I really wasn't trying to create trouble as much as to vent some frustration. I purposely didn't bring names and details up.

Not trying to be a troublemaker at all, but would you mind letting us know how they all turn out? Do you mean name calling, people getting mad, etc. or that one side, either the buyer or seller, is always right? I'm interested because I have wondered what would happen if I PM'd a seller and said I'll take it, then they sold it to someone else. Thanks.

Discussions on that topic and any other topic are allowed, it's just the threads on specific deals between members that aren't allowed, as they usually descend into the ****ter pretty fast..

On average I probably send at least one "I'll take it" everyday. I MAYBE get one out of five of them. I'll take it means nothing other than you are interested in buying it. Seller can sell to whomever they please for whatever reason. These are after all just used sporting goods folks.

Back
Top Bottom