Why can't I post on the "what does I'll take it" thread.

Not trying to be a troublemaker at all, but would you mind letting us know how they all turn out? Do you mean name calling, people getting mad, etc. or that one side, either the buyer or seller, is always right? I'm interested because I have wondered what would happen if I PM'd a seller and said I'll take it, then they sold it to someone else. Thanks.

You don't want to know how it turned out! I am being flogged, caned, beaten and spit on over here in the private section. HELP ME, SOMEBODY, ANYBODY!!!

Discussions on that topic and any other topic are allowed, it's just the threads on specific deals between members that aren't allowed, as they usually descend into the ****ter pretty fast..

Where can we all tune in to find the results of these situations??

Not trying to be a troublemaker at all, but would you mind letting us know how they all turn out? Do you mean name calling, people getting mad, etc. or that one side, either the buyer or seller, is always right? I'm interested because I have wondered what would happen if I PM'd a seller and said I'll take it, then they sold it to someone else. Thanks.

Same here, and then the mod says he takes whats best for him??
Kinda like bidding huh?
Not how I was told in the beginning, witch is it?

In his defense, the mod was unnamed until he outed himself.

But that almost always happens, the op intends for it to be anonymous but the person he is talking about inevitably posts to defend himself, or everyone in the thread PMs the op to find out who they are talking about.

Back
Top Bottom