• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Why are flippers so hurt by criticism?

They call us flippers. I think the correct term would be preppers.
Somehow we became flippers when we planned ahead and bought at low prices.
Now the whinners want to complain the we are flipping because they did not plan for the inevitable.

Wrong. We aren't talking about someone who bought 4 years ago. We are talking about people who bought it this morning at $25, and posted it before lunch time for $80.

Big difference.

You and your compatriots/comrades should camp out at the local Academy Sports and video each of the evil neckbeards and post the pictures here so's we can all be aware of who they are and not buy from them thus slowing down the escalation in prices and return everything to normalcy hence the name ODT Price Militant.

Butt Hurt Report.jpg

Fill out the form please!

You and your compatriot.comrades should camp out at the local Academy Sports and video each of the evil neckbeards and post the pictures here so's we can all be aware of who they are and not buy from them thus slowing down the escalation in prices and return everything to normalcy hence the name ODT Price Militant.
The price militant can not be poors, it takes alot of money to feed horses that high.

Wrong. We aren't talking about someone who bought 4 years ago. We are talking about people who bought it this morning at $25, and posted it before lunch time for $80.

Big difference.
How long should I have to keep ammo before selling it...I just want to know so I can be free of guilt and shame.

Back
Top Bottom