Who likes fishing!

Have fished my whole life and have been fortunate enough to catch a few. Though I live in NC I buy SC, GA, and AL licenses each year. Love Guntersville in the fall and West Point if the water is the right level. Fish Russell, Clarks Hill, Lanier, and Oconee in Georgia and spend most of my time on Hartwell, Murray, and Russell in SC. For the past 20 years I have owned as a side business L&M Custom Lures. I make the big "mop style" rubber jigs. I guess I am one of the few who still has the square brown rubber both for sale and on the jigs I sell. Do not have a website though - I am a high school principal and really do not have the time for the volume the net might possibly generate. Really new to the hunting scene and learning alot each year I do it. This will be my 5th season.

Last edited:
I love fishing so much, I'm actually contemplating not hunting this year.

I did the same thing last year... I only hunted one day last year during the rut - that deer is still being eaten off of out of the cooler. So if one day of hunting will produce one good buck (or doe), then more fishing time on the water! Not to mention there's no boat traffic much during the winter months since everybody else is in the woods

Back
Top Bottom