• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who has the oldest eform Form 4?

Which is weird because I have bought multiple serialized items since then, and always had immediate proceeds.
Same here. I have a 65 day old Form 1, and per the NFA Branch, I'm STILL with the FBI. I feel like OPM is doing my background again lol. Nothing makes sense anymore. I just got 3 Form 4 Approvals from December, 5 minutes ago.

1681561683615.png

1681561759315.png

A buddy of mine filed an individual form 4 for his .22 can at the end of September but his guy didn't do something right on his end and ended up filing in the beginning of October. He just got his back on 05/06/2023......

Does anyone know why individual forms take less time than a trust? I filed for a form 4 trust in the end of September.

If people have responsible persons on their trust, they have to go through the background checks. So if I have myself and 3 responsible persons all 4 of us have to go through the hoops and hurdles of the process.

A buddy of mine filed an individual form 4 for his .22 can at the end of September but his guy didn't do something right on his end and ended up filing in the beginning of October. He just got his back on 05/06/2023......

Does anyone know why individual forms take less time than a trust? I filed for a form 4 trust in the end of September.

Back
Top Bottom