• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who has the oldest eform Form 4?

Update, they do have my application, accepted May 13th, 2022. The woman on the phone said that it is in processing, so hopefully soon... E-filed Form 4 through Silencer Shop via a local gun store. Rugged Micro 30 suppressor.
Im currently on hold with the ATF now. I am at day 262 (accepted May 14th) but when i log onto my eforms account i can not find my application. i do have the confirmation email with my permit/control number ect.
I’m in this exact same situation. Thanks for calling to check, and then give us (me) the results of the call!
So the app you submitted will never show up on your atf account? Odd.

Update, they do have my application, accepted May 13th, 2022. The woman on the phone said that it is in processing, so hopefully soon... E-filed Form 4 through Silencer Shop via a local gun store. Rugged Micro 30 suppressor.
Mine never showed up on the account either. Their website is garbage and I wouldn’t rely on it for any info sadly.
My LGS assured me (and I trust them) that even tho it’s not showing up on my account in the ATF website, it’s received and in process.
And most importantly, whenever it does get approved, I’ll get emails from atf, silencer shop, AND even the LGS will get emails as well. (Also, keep a close eye on your spam folder!)
Y’all OG’s prob already know all this, but hey, us newbies to the eforms world are slow learners. Gotta crawl before we can walk…

My LGS assured me (and I trust them) that even tho it’s not showing up on my account in the ATF website, it’s received and in process.
And most importantly, whenever it does get approved, I’ll get emails from atf, silencer shop, AND even the LGS will get emails as well. (Also, keep a close eye on your spam folder!)
Y’all OG’s prob already know all this, but hey, us newbies to the eforms world are slow learners. Gotta crawl before we can walk…
Mine didn't show up on my eforms login, only the dealer's. Don't bank on an email. Call when you get tired of waiting because there's a chance it's been approved. Mine didn't even show up on the list of approved forms, they had to go searching for the control number and get it that way.

After myself and quite a few other people got approved with no email to me, my dealer or Silencershop, I wouldn't hold my breath on an email. As far as I can tell, Silencershop is still blissfully unaware my first can was approved.

At 262 days you're right there in the middle of the current average wait time, my 4/25 eform was 264 days.

Your eform 4 won't show up in your eforms account because you didn't submit it. It will only show on your dealer's account. If you were to submit a eform 1, it should show up on your eforms account.

Back
Top Bottom