• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Who does free transfers in metro atlanta?

Cor
I might be completely off base here so I will go ahead and apoligize to the sensitives if I am. And I am not, nor have I ever been a FFL holder. But in my right mind I dont see for the life of me why anyone who posesses a FFL Owes anyone a free transfer for a gun sale he or she did not make any $ on. I have used the same guy In Gainesville at The Foxhole for over 20 yrs, thru 2 of his employers, and at least 3 different locations, because I like the guy. He has always treated me fairly. I always let him do anything that needs to be done to any firearm I have a problem with. And I dont believe $25. Is going to break the bank for any of us for a transfer.Think about the insurance,the dealing with strict govt ATF rules and audits they endure,etc that just allows them to have the doors open on those rainy days when we are just bored and need a place to hang out and shoot the **** because its too early to have a few beers or whatever. Patronize these guys and dont ***** about a transfer fee. There could come a day when we talk about the days of that "Good ole community gun shop that aint there no more because of the govt bull**** or because folks were too cheap for them to make a living. All these guys in Gainesville are good people who aint gouging nobody. I will never forget My Grandfather telling me "Boy. Aint nothing in this life worth having thats free. Now get to work. You Burnin daylight.
Correct if you don't do business and buy guns and ammo don't go sucking off someone else for free. Plus at gas 3 per gallon you would drive ,45 minutes in your jacked up 4×4. It would you 25 bucks n gas. Don't be z cheap scape and search out a victim business. Go to where buy guns and ammo and throw them a.bone. come on man!

This. I have a transfer on its way to Silver Dollar Pawn. If not for this transfer, I'd never go in there. Once there, I will buy something that they have a nice margin on. If they have cool stuff or great service, I'll likely be on here talking about it. Remember when Cherokee was discussed on here in a positive way almost daily?
Yes and I bought a boat load of guns ammo, upper and lower recievers, Magpul accessories and other and various parts as well. Cherokee Gun and Pawn that is.

How do you figure that?
Guy asked a simple question:
"Anybody have a recommendation for a free gunsmith?"
You added, "Buy a used gun and you'd be amazed what extra gun-smithing you might get for free!"
From your self aware directions: "For those virtue signaling in this thread who aren't even supporters of this site, you really should check yourself.
The man asked a simple question and instead of answers all he's getting is lectured. Some of y'all need jobs or something..."

And, I, as many here are, supporters and have been for a very long time.

Guy asked a simple question:
"Anybody have a recommendation for a free gunsmith?"
You added, "Buy a used gun and you'd be amazed what extra gun-smithing you might get for free!"
From your self aware directions: "For those virtue signaling in this thread who aren't even supporters of this site, you really should check yourself.
The man asked a simple question and instead of answers all he's getting is lectured. Some of y'all need jobs or something..."

And, I, as many here are, supporters and have been for a very long time.

I replied to a humorous question with a humorous answer. He was not actually asking for a free gunsmith.

Glad you're a supporter; I'm sure you see the irony in those ragging on the man looking for a free transfer while they are free-loading on the ODT.

Well to answer your question
I DINT THINK ANYBODY GIVES FREE TRANSFERS
I wonder why they stopped?
Does this answer your question
I sent a gun recalled by Taurus off for a replacement and had it returned to the Bargain Barn in Jasper before they closed for good. Didn’t cost me squat. Showed my DL and I was outta there In a minute.

Agreed Your humour is definitely not lost on me, I just couldn't let an opportunity to be an a$$ go by. :hat:

And, asking for a free gunsmith would get more results here than free transfers, I think.

Back
Top Bottom