• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Who does free transfers in metro atlanta?

SOME USE TO BUT THEY WERE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF, HAD 5 ITEMS SENT AND EXPECTED ALL TO BE FREE,THAT ENDED FREE FOR EVERYONE. BP $50 IS A RIDICULOUS AMOUNT TO CHARGE. SEEMS THAT IS JUST TO DISCOURAGE HAVING IT SENT THERE, SO % EM

Why be a cheapO - If your not buying the gun directly from them just pay the $10 to $20 for their time.

WHUT?!?!?!?!?!?

I kin git me three packs or Marlboros or four Red Bulls fer all that munny!

fred sanford.gif

I’m picking up a couple transfers from Sandy Springs gun range. They’re not free, I believe it’s $25. We’ll worth it so I don’t have to drive far!!!!!! I’d pay $50 every day to avoid driving around metro Atlanta!!!!!

For those virtue signaling in this thread who aren't even supporters of this site, you really should check yourself.

The man asked a simple question and instead of answers all he's getting is lectured. Some of y'all need jobs or something...

For those virtue signaling in this thread who aren't even supporters of this site, you really should check yourself.

The man asked a simple question and instead of answers all he's getting is lectured. Some of y'all need jobs or something...
tenor(19).gif

Back
Top Bottom