• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Who does free transfers in metro atlanta?

I might be completely off base here so I will go ahead and apoligize to the sensitives if I am. And I am not, nor have I ever been a FFL holder. But in my right mind I dont see for the life of me why anyone who posesses a FFL Owes anyone a free transfer for a gun sale he or she did not make any $ on. I have used the same guy In Gainesville at The Foxhole for over 20 yrs, thru 2 of his employers, and at least 3 different locations, because I like the guy. He has always treated me fairly. I always let him do anything that needs to be done to any firearm I have a problem with. And I dont believe $25. Is going to break the bank for any of us for a transfer.Think about the insurance,the dealing with strict govt ATF rules and audits they endure,etc that just allows them to have the doors open on those rainy days when we are just bored and need a place to hang out and shoot the **** because its too early to have a few beers or whatever. Patronize these guys and dont bitch about a transfer fee. There could come a day when we talk about the days of that "Good ole community gun shop that aint there no more because of the govt bull**** or because folks were too cheap for them to make a living. All these guys in Gainesville are good people who aint gouging nobody. I will never forget My Grandfather telling me "Boy. Aint nothing in this life worth having thats free. Now get to work. You Burnin daylight.

I might be completely off base here so I will go ahead and apoligize to the sensitives if I am. And I am not, nor have I ever been a FFL holder. But in my right mind I dont see for the life of me why anyone who posesses a FFL Owes anyone a free transfer for a gun sale he or she did not make any $ on. I have used the same guy In Gainesville at The Foxhole for over 20 yrs, thru 2 of his employers, and at least 3 different locations, because I like the guy. He has always treated me fairly. I always let him do anything that needs to be done to any firearm I have a problem with. And I dont believe $25. Is going to break the bank for any of us for a transfer.Think about the insurance,the dealing with strict govt ATF rules and audits they endure,etc that just allows them to have the doors open on those rainy days when we are just bored and need a place to hang out and shoot the **** because its too early to have a few beers or whatever. Patronize these guys and dont ***** about a transfer fee. There could come a day when we talk about the days of that "Good ole community gun shop that aint there no more because of the govt bull**** or because folks were too cheap for them to make a living. All these guys in Gainesville are good people who aint gouging nobody. I will never forget My Grandfather telling me "Boy. Aint nothing in this life worth having thats free. Now get to work. You Burnin daylight.

i agree… I make sure whenever I do a transfer I buy ammo or something from the place that handles it.

I might be completely off base here so I will go ahead and apoligize to the sensitives if I am. And I am not, nor have I ever been a FFL holder. But in my right mind I dont see for the life of me why anyone who posesses a FFL Owes anyone a free transfer for a gun sale he or she did not make any $ on. I have used the same guy In Gainesville at The Foxhole for over 20 yrs, thru 2 of his employers, and at least 3 different locations, because I like the guy. He has always treated me fairly. I always let him do anything that needs to be done to any firearm I have a problem with. And I dont believe $25. Is going to break the bank for any of us for a transfer.Think about the insurance,the dealing with strict govt ATF rules and audits they endure,etc that just allows them to have the doors open on those rainy days when we are just bored and need a place to hang out and shoot the **** because its too early to have a few beers or whatever. Patronize these guys and dont ***** about a transfer fee. There could come a day when we talk about the days of that "Good ole community gun shop that aint there no more because of the govt bull**** or because folks were too cheap for them to make a living. All these guys in Gainesville are good people who aint gouging nobody. I will never forget My Grandfather telling me "Boy. Aint nothing in this life worth having thats free. Now get to work. You Burnin daylight.

Let me help you, savvy shops do things that others dont do, to drive traffic to THEIR store. Think harbor freight with their constant freebies

Let me help you, savvy shops do things that others dont do, to drive traffic to THEIR store. Think harbor freight with their constant freebies

This. I have a transfer on its way to Silver Dollar Pawn. If not for this transfer, I'd never go in there. Once there, I will buy something that they have a nice margin on. If they have cool stuff or great service, I'll likely be on here talking about it. Remember when Cherokee was discussed on here in a positive way almost daily?

Back
Top Bottom