Who Dat

That's just dumb. Why anyone thought that was a good idea is beyond me. I listen to Steak on 680 sometimes. That's weird that he's also on 790.

He got fired from 790 along with Dimino and Cellini for this bit. They all now work at 680.

It was an entertaining game. I'm certainly happy we won. Our defense is about as bad as the Saints. That game was all about turnovers.

Favorite play of the season so far was the Saints blocker clobbering his own return man, and if that wasn't bad enough he tried to catch the punt on a bounce and got lit up and gave us the ball at the 11. That guy may not have a job after that play.

Favorite play of the season so far was the Saints blocker clobbering his own return man, and if that wasn't bad enough he tried to catch the punt on a bounce and got lit up and gave us the ball at the 11. That guy may not have a job after that play.
I think the ball actually hit him first (when it initially landed) so I assume he thought he had to recover it. When the announcer mentioned they were both "rookies", I thought "No kidding? I thought they were in high school." ;)

I think the ball actually hit him first (when it initially landed) so I assume he thought he had to recover it. When the announcer mentioned they were both "rookies", I thought "No kidding? I thought they were in high school." ;)

If anything it hit the return man's foot that was laying face down on the ground because he just nailed him lol. To be fair I don't think either one of us have a very good team. We are somehow leading the division which isn't saying much as this point.

Back
Top Bottom