• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Which Survival Food do you reccomend?

Dont buy much wise food till you try it.
Me and alot of friends got the bubble guts from it.

or you could sell it with immodium tablets taped to the package..lol

I prefer mountain house,but thats just my 2 cents.
Anyone in my group, or I haven't experienced any of that sort of deal either. Maybe depends on current diet. Not sure.

Thanks! I just found out that WISE food will start selling dehydrated meat. If it passes the taste test (unsuspecting friends), then I may start carrying this one.

Interesting, didnt know they were getting into dried meats also. I hate the fact that TVP is so much cheaper than real meat, and also that soy contains huge amounts of estrogen haha.

Interesting, didnt know they were getting into dried meats also. I hate the fact that TVP is so much cheaper than real meat, and also that soy contains huge amounts of estrogen haha.

Oops, I meant freeze dried meat. (Wise foods newest line.) My close friends will be telling us how it tastes pretty soon! That's the best way to get honest opinions on the taste. (lol!)
As for TVP, most people that buy it bulk from us are experienced with cooking it to make it taste good. But they still can't get rid of the estrogen levels in the stuff!

Definitely let us know, actual meat is one area I am short on in my preps right now and I would love to have a cheaper option.

You guys ever thought of buying an Excalibur dehydrator? Store you some jerky by the pallet with that thing. Dehydrated veggies are good vitamins as well.

Back
Top Bottom