• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Which Survival Food do you reccomend?

foodsurvival

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
0   0
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I am looking to start selling a new survival food product and I am looking for suggestions.
My company sells bulk packaged dry goods (rice, beans, etc) and MREs, but we are looking to carry something new. Especially because DOD is now cracking down on any civilian or military personal that engages in the sale of military MREs. So what suggestions do you guys have. They can be a local company or far away. I am just looking for quality.
Any Ideas??? Freeze Dried? Dehydrated? Brands?
www.foodsurvivalstore.com

A guy I met sells wise food and can't keep it in stock. Wise food wasn't ready for the popularity and they are having a hard time keeping up with demand. As soon as he gets it, he sells out. He has a hard time moving the 120 serving buckets, but the 84 and 54 serving buckets fly. I would look into wise food. great product, and very popular. we bought a bunch of it about 2 weeks ago so we got a decent discount compared to the sale price at the gun shows. i think we are buying some more in a couple of weeks. good luck.

A guy I met sells wise food and can't keep it in stock. Wise food wasn't ready for the popularity and they are having a hard time keeping up with demand. As soon as he gets it, he sells out. He has a hard time moving the 120 serving buckets, but the 84 and 54 serving buckets fly. I would look into wise food. great product, and very popular. we bought a bunch of it about 2 weeks ago so we got a decent discount compared to the sale price at the gun shows. i think we are buying some more in a couple of weeks. good luck.
Thanks! I just found out that WISE food will start selling dehydrated meat. If it passes the taste test (unsuspecting friends), then I may start carrying this one.

I saw some of the other stuff has a 5 yr shelf life. The wise food has a 25 yr shelf life if kept in the optimal conditions. I think it's 55-70 degrees F.

Dont buy much wise food till you try it.
Me and alot of friends got the bubble guts from it.

or you could sell it with immodium tablets taped to the package..lol

I prefer mountain house,but thats just my 2 cents.

Dont buy much wise food till you try it.
Me and alot of friends got the bubble guts from it.

or you could sell it with immodium tablets taped to the package..lol

I prefer mountain house,but thats just my 2 cents.

I haven't had a problem with any of it. Appreciate the heads up.

Wise touts it's "no animal protien" formula for it's 25 year shelf life. The vegetable protien last better. I tried one of the flavors(just a taste) at a gun show recently. Definitely not like momma used to make but then if you are surviving on freeze dried survival chow, then flavor is probably not the MOST important thing on your mind.

Back
Top Bottom