• TTI extension

• Magpul

Results are only viewable after voting.

pistolpat

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
52   0
Reaction score
I’m wanting 21 round capacity for a Glock 45 so which would you go with (for duty use/hard use) add TTI extensions to the mags I got or use the 21 round magpul mags???? If you feel like explaining your choice in the comments that’s cool

I've used the Magpuls extensively without issue for practice and matches. I typically load just 20 in them though.

If it was for actual duty use or carrying, I wouldn't carry anything but the OEM mags with +2s and appropriate springs. The metal lining does make a little difference in the reload feel, doesn't ever have any tightness when inserting or dropping mags and just run a tad smoother.

Factory Glock mags. The magpul Glock mags feel stiff and are difficult to reload. If you’re using them for comps it gets old reloading them.

I have not had any reliability issues with Magpul mags.

And sorry, this is for my G17 mags with 17 rounds capacity. Comparing apples to oranges here with the 24 round capacity.

Factory Glock mags. The magpul Glock mags feel stiff and are difficult to reload. If you’re using them for comps it gets old reloading them.

I have not had any reliability issues with Magpul mags.

And sorry, this is for my G17 mags with 17 rounds capacity. Comparing apples to oranges here with the 24 round capacity.
Yeah I have one magpul one and I have only shot the gun with it 42 rounds so I can’t say it’s super reliable lol but they are the cheaper option

Back
Top Bottom