• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where are my crypto haters from a few months ago

Did you just sell yourself and your family into slavery by buying the stock of those whose ultimate intent is to make virtually everyone slaves?

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/...t1HL&cid=20201124&mid=DM728359&rid=1019081732
Oh please. So did David Purdue. Transactions show he bought $245k worth of Pfizer when talks of Covid treatment and vaccinations started earlier this year. He's selling you all in to slavery and I can promise everyone here is still going to vote for him cause he has an R by his name.

I put all my spare cash into 9mm ammo when it was $89 per case of 1000, Blazer aluminum 115 grn at all the Academy Sports around Birmingham in the late 2000's. Then there was the Tula, Wolf for $99 a case, Not bad investment, sold several cases already at a profit of, 1,023.595505618%

Honestly I'd be scared to hold on to BTC much longer at these values. It's seen some pretty harsh drops after hitting significant highs. I'm sure everyone remembers 2017 when it hit $20k and promptly dropped 65% in a month in 2018. I fear we are nearing a bubble.

Also, check out this article from last year. https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-is-already-at-40-of-average-fiat-currency-lifespan-10-years
Possibly. But it looks like everything is still climbin

Yeah true, I'm just worried about what's going to happen in January. I don't think it's ready to burst just yet, but I fear a Biden/Harris presidency and what it means for the economy.
Honestly i believe the politics are part of the reason crypto is climbing. People are worried about the stock martket crashin. Maybe? Maybe not!

Oh please. So did David Purdue. Transactions show he bought $245k worth of Pfizer when talks of Covid treatment and vaccinations started earlier this year. He's selling you all in to slavery and I can promise everyone here is still going to vote for him cause he has an R by his name.
of course, he and almost all of the other congressional politicians, governors, etc are part of the team, a great charade. It will not matter who is president as the great worldwide monetary failure, ongoing since 2005, and in overdrive since 2008, is in hyper-drive now, will like a black hole, and the monetary system, along with all the well orchestrated lies uttered by them will collapse into it.

PS: voting "R" is choosing the lesser of two evils. They are both cultural marxists, R just slower than D

of course, he and almost all of the other congressional politicians, governors, etc are part of the team, a great charade. It will not matter who is president as the great worldwide monetary failure, ongoing since 2005, and in overdrive since 2008, is in hyper-drive now, will like a black hole, and the monetary system, along with all the well orchestrated lies uttered by them will collapse into it.

PS: voting "R" is choosing the lesser of two evils. They are both cultural marxists, R just slower than D
I actually agree with that.

Back
Top Bottom