• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's your "crazy scenario" for why you prepare.

No Roman noddles to go with all that hot water?

Don't speak to me until you secure yourself a 1903 heathen!

Although now that I think about it we have half a case of Ramen noodles from Costco and some canned Spam. Shoot, we're good!

Oh, and the dreaded scenario - I'm guessing a snow storm or hurricane that hoses up the infrastructure...

Don't speak to me until you secure yourself a 1903 heathen!

Although now that I think about it we have half a case of Ramen noodles from Costco and some canned Spam. Shoot, we're good!

Oh, and the dreaded scenario - I'm guessing a snow storm or hurricane that hoses up the infrastructure...

Ouch that hurt, know where I can find one? I know you have a spare.

I have a cherokee built for the same reasons. I'm only in it about $1500 so far, that's after adding four inches of lift, 33 inch tires, and an on board air system that uses the ac compressor for compressed air. I plan on using the same winch that you have, I had one like it on my last cherokee and they work pretty well for the price.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

1. Collapse of our fiat currency/severe economic depression. When not if.

2. Civil strife/bugaloo. Hopefully can be avoided but I lose more hope everyday.

3. Next pandemic. At least the short term quarantine till first world medical response can hopefully respond effectively. When not if.

4. World War that touches us here.

5. Most likely......a combination of small scale problems that combine and spiral to a much bigger issue.

6. Interruption of basic services like water, power, etc.

7. Effective series of terrorism attacks that leads to mass panic.

This list can get really long but I'll stop here.

Back
Top Bottom