• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's the best thing you've found at a Pawn Shop?

Where to start. Marlin 39 1946 like new $200, Winchester model 100 284 $260, Marlin 1894 218 Bee. $300, Smith 586 4”Nickle $300 and an hour of elbow grease and flitz. Ruger SRM 357 max $500. The best deal of them all . A first Gen Colt Frontier Six Shooter Bisley 44/40. $150. Good to know when someone’s crap is worth a fortune. Once the staff at a pawnshop gets to know you they tend to treat you pretty good, until then they judge everyone as a crackhead.

Pawn Shop that I’ve been, owners just a bunch of opportunists neckbeards…. Lol.
Anything in there so expensive….
2 lessons for pawn shops 1. They paid .20 on a dollar for what it was worth 2. Never, never, never pay the price marked, they expect you to pay 20 to 30 less than the marked price

Dang I have wanted a McMillan stock for years. Score
It was the older woodland smear camo stock too. The guy said " someone did a pretty good camo paint on the wood."

I sold it to a former USMC shooting team shooter that sent me pics of his first 5 shot group after receiving it. It was .97" at 200 yards with irons!

Got a Fender Stratocaster american V series 62 with tweed case for 550 at one once. Still wish I had that guitar.

Some deals, a smith model 36 like new for 200 otd, Walther P22 target nickle for 200 otd, 22/45 lite for 200 otd. A certain shop seem to take care of me, they'd be honest and tell you theyve made so much money on them coming in and out of pawn, theyd give regulars pretty good deals. But they have new managers now....and that smith would probably be marked a grand now.

Back
Top Bottom