• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's the best thing you've found at a Pawn Shop?

A hottie trying to get something from pawn that needed an extra $50.

bam-salt-bae.gif

I've gotten a bunch of AK mags from different places from $10-$15 each to include Yugo BHO, flatbacks, and even a $10 Weiger.

$35 for a 1997 Dyno GT BMX bike.

I've done good at flea markets too especially for tools, $40 set of Snap On sockets in a case, $30 for a full set of Mac wrenches, $1 each sockets of different brands--Wright, Easco, S&K...$1 Snap On screw drivers, $5 Cornwell ratchet...Saturday I got a Snap On ratchet and a Matco socket for basically $1 each. I bought a extended flex head Snap On ratchet that was froze up solid for $5, wasn't sure if I could fix it or not but I was able to get it back working.

Like new in case Sig P 210- 5 Target with a bunch of factory extras....marked as a Tangfolio TA-90 for $209. ( 2002 or 2003 in Colorado)

Asked the guy behind counter if price was correct. He said yes, and that they were junk.

Went home to grab cash- and it was gone when I returned. :-(

Like new in case Sig P 210- 5 Target with a bunch of factory extras....marked as a Tangfolio TA-90 for $209. ( 2002 or 2003 in Colorado)

Asked the guy behind counter if price was correct. He said yes, and that they were junk.

Went home to grab cash- and it was gone when I returned. :-(
I'd have pawned my car and/or everything in it to get the Sig, then come back that afternoon to redeem my stuff.

Yes, always carry a $100 bill folded away in my wallet. Either they will hold it for a few minutes till I can get back with cash or on occasion had the shop turn down a purchase from a seller and offer me the opportunity to buy it. It’s amazing what you can buy for a crisp $100 bill. Well, not on the ODT, everything here is at least tree fiddy

Back
Top Bottom