• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's missing from your collection?

I don't really need anything else in my collection. I have a lot of WANTS, though.
If I won the lottery so that I could buy any guns I wanted and had plenty of free time to shoot them, I would probably buy 50 guns over the next year or two.
Some of those might be rarely used safe queens like a 1960's Colt Python revolver, or a commemorative presentation grade gun, engraved, and with gold and silver plating on some of the parts.

THREE GUNS THAT many other sportsmen and gun lovers think are very important to have a well rounded gun collection, which I don't have, are these:

--An AR carbine set up for close quarters battle.

-- An over/ under shotgun for birds or games played at the sporting clays field.

-- A magnum or big bore hunting rifle. For dangerous game, or animals significantly larger than deer, elk, etc. My hunting rifle collection tops out at a .308 Win.

Nothing really. Which is a great place to be I suppose. I guess if I had to come up with a short list.

1) My (departed) dad's Citori in 20g (my nephew has it and I'm good with that).
2) An AR styled .22 (may build one).
3) A take down 10/22. I have absolutely zero idea why I want one of those, and have zero need/use for one, but you know.....
4) Browning Gold Cup - Goes back to being a kid and seeing my oldest brother take one brand new out of the box and send a clover leaf down range in his first three shots at 25yds. (Not that I could ever do that but it's besides the point.)

Back
Top Bottom