• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's missing from your collection?

-M3 grease gun
-Russian SVD dragunov

My dream score?
A blackpowder cannon...

1F9042E9-D7EA-442D-9AD6-54B4D0F5EA09.jpeg

1. A transferable Norrell select fire Stainless 10/22 or the AMT Stainless equivalent of the same. 2. Transferable HK 53 or/ converted 93 Fleming Sear gun host. 3. A new, old stock model 19, 27 or 29 in 4" blue, from 1963. 4. And, Since we are dreaming throw in a Glock 18 transferable in the mix before I wake up. DREAM BIG OR DONT DREAM AT ALL!

my 4 wants right now. nothing "rare" or crazy, i just can never line up when they come up for sale and me having extra money or the right trade to get them lol.

10/22 set in a mannlicher stock. walnut/stainless or the laminate/stainless

12g shock wave. i am actively looking for this right now, stopped at a few stores today to try and find one but all the panic buyers cleared those out first they said. if you seen one for a decent price nearish marrietta let me know lol.

not to schooled in the AK world, but im liking the looks of the PSA AK-E. just wish they offered a under-folder, but a side folder would work fine.

new rifle length upper for my AR in a "hunting" caliber. working on deciding between 300BO, 6.8spc or 6.5grendal.

Back
Top Bottom