• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's missing from your collection?

Winchester M70 Featherweight .243
Remington 7600 35Whelen an old one
Marlin .444 with the hump stock
Brno Mod 2 22lr
Lithgow Arms L1A1 (SLR)
Recently late night drunk shopped a Ruger M77 International in .270 off of Gunbroker at a neckbeard of a price, great surprise present.

my 4 wants right now. nothing "rare" or crazy, i just can never line up when they come up for sale and me having extra money or the right trade to get them lol.

10/22 set in a mannlicher stock. walnut/stainless or the laminate/stainless

12g shock wave. i am actively looking for this right now, stopped at a few stores today to try and find one but all the panic buyers cleared those out first they said. if you seen one for a decent price nearish marrietta let me know lol.

not to schooled in the AK world, but im liking the looks of the PSA AK-E. just wish they offered a under-folder, but a side folder would work fine.

new rifle length upper for my AR in a "hunting" caliber. working on deciding between 300BO, 6.8spc or 6.5grendal.

My dad loves his grendal, got a deer with it this past season.

Semi auto Barrett
Ak-v
RPR .338
Ps90
Desert eagle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only thing that comes to mind for me is a really nice 30-30. I don't really need one but I've always wanted one. Goes all the way back to my youth when I spent countless hours shooting a Daisy that looked like a 94 Trapper. I think the fence boards behind my targets eventually fell off under the weight of a few thousand BBs embedded in them. That whole corner of the yard smelled like old beer because for years my dad's Schlitz cans were targets. Occasionally I got lucky and had the bright blue and silver Schlitz Malt Liquor cans - those looked illuminated by comparison! That gun was worn out and inaccurate - but consistently inaccurate - and I could hit a bottle cap with it with no problem at a good distance.
I suggest a BigFrameRevolver in 30-30 to go with , I've been considering one for a long time now, and I'd have to pick up a 30-30 lever action rifle if/when I got one . .45LC would be COOL as a duo too . I'll never forget the Daisy days when I was growing up and when my girls grew up with'em as well , Good Times .

A Napoleonic Brown Bess Flintlock Rifle.
An HK Full auto Trigger Pack (so I can put it on any HK Rifle or Pistol I want).
More 1911's from any war theater out there.
M1-Garand Unissued IHC and H&R only 2 I am missing from my collection.
Real Early import AK (any Com Bloc Country)
Tavor
Kel-Tec RDB
Sig mcx rattler SBR
Full Auto Uzi (because it is just cool)
Ruger AC556 (Because A-Team)
Daniel Defense AR (had one and sold it and should have kept it)
A few more but I am tired and going to bed now.

Mossberg Model 195

195.jpg

Model 13 S&W with a 3" barrel -- probably the ideal carry revolver
Remington Model 8 in 30 Remington
Remington Model 722 in 257 Roberts and 244 Remington
Purdey Paradox.
Winchester Hi Wall in 40/65

That outta do it.

Back
Top Bottom