• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's missing from your collection?

Nothing really. Which is a great place to be I suppose. I guess if I had to come up with a short list.

1) My (departed) dad's Citori in 20g (my nephew has it and I'm good with that).
2) An AR styled .22 (may build one).
3) A take down 10/22. I have absolutely zero idea why I want one of those, and have zero need/use for one, but you know.....
4) Browning Gold Cup - Goes back to being a kid and seeing my oldest brother take one brand new out of the box and send a clover leaf down range in his first three shots at 25yds. (Not that I could ever do that but it's besides the point.)

I like the take down as well even though I have zero need for such a thing. For an AR-22, the S&W is hard to beat. They go on sale for $299 sometimes and they are good guns with good factory mags, especially for the price.

I like the take down as well even though I have zero need for such a thing. For an AR-22, the S&W is hard to beat. They go on sale for $299 sometimes and they are good guns with good factory mags, especially for the price.
Yep, that would be the one if I buy assembled.
And dude, get a 94 for crying out loud! I mean seriously..... :tsk:

Hmmmm....

M29 Smith w/6 inch barrel
M15 Smith
Colt Detective Special/Cobra/Agent

Springfield M1A

Mil-Surp 1911, preferably an Ithaca
Ithaca M37 Police Model

Colt SP1

I’m on the look out for a lever action 357/38 side loader rifle........threaded would be a bonus.

Top of the list.......
View attachment 2558852
The one in the pic is really cool. Is it a Rossi or Marlin? I never cared for lever guns until recent years. Now I want one in 357 but I'd settle for the tried and true 336 in 30/30.

Model 13 S&W with a 3" barrel -- probably the ideal carry revolver
Remington Model 8 in 30 Remington
Remington Model 722 in 257 Roberts and 244 Remington
Purdey Paradox.
Winchester Hi Wall in 40/65

That outta do it.
4AFD00A2-B28A-4921-A339-3423854FC7FE.jpeg

I lack a nice bolt action long distance rifle and a nice lever action. I've been drooling over a Bergara lately and that's the route I'll probably end up going when funds allow. As for Lever guns I'm thinking of something in .38/.357 with a side feed. The Henry's are nice but I want something blued mostly but will entertain a stainless All Weather too. I've never owned a lever gun so that will be something cool to have. Also need a nice semiautomatic shotgun. Something for home defense use so maybe a Beretta 1301 or Benelli M4. I would settle for a Mossberg SA. SPAS 12 would be sweet but I would have to luck into a deal for that to happen.

Wish list:
More AK's
More surplus rifles
More preban's like an AR180, FNC, Daewoo K1a etc
More suppressors
A transferable MG or 2
A few more nice 1911's
You know, the basics

Back
Top Bottom