• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What Percentage of ODT Buyers refuse to Buy from a Seller who requires a Bill of Sale, DL or CCW

Do you refuse to buy from anyone who requires a Bill of Sale or to see your License

• Total voters
Judge not, lest ye be judged. - Jesus
Jesus??? The messiah of Christianity guy? The one who washed the feet of a whore, and then dried said feet with his hair??? That tolerant guy??? Meh, what would he know??!!??? He's only God's son, that gave his life for our sins so we can judge tattooed people.....pfffftttttt .....

Sorry, I went just a "touch" heavy on the sarcasm.. my bad, must've been influenced by the ink in my skin...dang it, I did it again.....

P.S. Well said Jake

Jesus??? The messiah of Christianity guy? The one who washed the feet of a whore, and then dried said feet with his hair??? That tolerant guy??? Meh, what would he know??!!??? He's only God's son, that gave his life for our sins so we can judge tattooed people.....pfffftttttt .....

Sorry, I went just a "touch" heavy on the sarcasm.. my bad, must've been influenced by the ink in my skin...dang it, I did it again.....

P.S. Well said Jake
You have your story backwards,

She washed His feet, then dried His feet with her hair. The issue in The Bible was that she used expensive herbs and fragrances to wash HIs feet, and the naysayers criticized Jesus because he didn't have her sell those expensive items, and make a gift to the poor.

Jesus said to leave her alone, that we will always have the poor, but we will only have him for a short time. Washing the feet with pleasant smelling fragrances was part of the Jewish ritual for preparing the dead for burial.

Just curious, if you are selling a firearm on ODT, what percentage of the buyers' pool do you lose when you check Bill of Sale required, or say you wan to see a license and permit?

Never inferred that ink was unacceptable. Just saying, choose your friends carefully.
But yes I do judge - your vocabulary (N this N that all over you tube but not taken down), appearance, mannerisms or if you were raised by meth heads for considering hiring, buying/selling/handling firearms much less let you date my daughter for ex. Pardon me if I don't want to be shot near you if your a KKK, MS13, blood, crip or teardrop wearing tupac, think heroes have #'s on their backs (Kaepernick) or a mentally ill marxist dem that wouldn't hesitate to let loose firehoses & shepards on 80 million trumpsters .

Judge not, lest ye be judged. - Jesus

You don't know anyone's heart based upon their appearance. But you do you.
You are projecting. "And why behold you the mote that is in your brother's eye, but consider not the beam that is in your own eye?" Matthew 7:3

I do not judge any man. The signals are there for others to see. My decision is never based upon a single factor. I suggest that you stand down and if you want to address me on this, do so in private. Your problem with me is not related to this thread and side comments should not be used to derail a thread, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom