• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What Percentage of ODT Buyers refuse to Buy from a Seller who requires a Bill of Sale, DL or CCW

Do you refuse to buy from anyone who requires a Bill of Sale or to see your License

• Total voters
In 1980, Gwinnett County had 165,000 residents. Today there are nearly a million people in this county. Look around and see how many of those have a southern accent compared to accents of people with foreign accents (and I'm not talking San Francisco accents).

And your point?

In 1980, Gwinnett County had 165,000 residents. Today there are nearly a million people in this county. Look around and see how many of those have a southern accent compared to accents of people with foreign accents (and I'm not talking San Francisco accents).
OK. I'm confused.
Many people => foreign accents => not born in usa => old people => not much fun => don't laugh at your jokes. Is that it?

OK. I'm confused.
Many people => foreign accents => not born in usa => old people => not much fun => don't laugh at your jokes. Is that it?
You can laugh, but he's correct. Metro Georgia is largely out-of-state and/or foreign residents of multiple origins. Actual native-born Georgians over 50 are a rarity...

You can laugh, but he's correct. Metro Georgia is largely out-of-state and/or foreign residents of multiple origins. Actual native-born Georgians over 50 are a rarity...
And this somehow causes "Old guys with most of their life behind them aren't much fun."?

And I have no idea how any of this relates to a BOS.

Back
Top Bottom