• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What kind of cigar do you enjoy??

i used to bring some very expensive ones out of canada into the u.s. as gifts and tokens of appreciation....

but i have to say, the best one's to receive are those that say...it's a boy, or, it's a girl.........i suspect we can all agree on that one...

Tried a new one that CI was raving about called Ave Maria. I bought 5 and smoked one right out of the mail. I was not impressed. We'll see how they do after resting in the humidor for a few weeks. My favorites lately have been Victor Sinclair and Pinar del Rio. Of course, my old standby, Oliva Serie G is always good too.

I like trying a variety...had an Oliva "V" and almost didn't finish it. Almost couldn't stand up afterwards, either...not sure if they had something extra rolled up in that thing or what, but it's a 93-rated cigar.

Enjoying a nice sampler of La Pearl Habanas right now. Got them from Cigars International online. Best prices I could find out there.

Just picked up a box of Cusano Habano LXI Sun Grown Churchills. Now I need a bigger HUMIDOR!
But some of my other favorites are Padron, Perdomo and the occasional Drew Estate Tobac Especial (if I want something a little different).

Anyone know where i can get a good deal on a 200+ humidor? I was looking to the cabinet kind?

LOL..... you guys are gonna get a kick out of this..... I don't smoke cigars, but my wife likes smoking those Acid cigars. She calls them her princess ferry cigars. It's funny watching her chief up the front porch, sipping her tottie. She is all of a buck ten and looks like a baby puffing on a big azz stogey! It cracks me up every time.

Thought I would revive this thread to let folks know that Cigars International is offering free shipping until June 10.

Enjoy!

Any of the Maria Mancini's are just great. I prefer 50+ ring size because they have more flavor and taste. You can get these fine smokes only on JR Cigars. Give em a try, goes great with a good two fingers of Red Breast Irish Whisky. mmmmmmm

Back
Top Bottom