• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is your opinion on 40 cal.

I hate it, unconditionally, so everyone please post all your old, useless, no good for nothing ammo up for sale. And, while you're at it, throw those similarly useless handguns up for sale, and flood the market too. Yep, that's what I think YOU all should do with that absolutely pathetic waste of a caliber.

Way to fan the flame of hate and start a buying frenzy at the same time , you'll do well here

I hear that snappy thing all the time...but I once put out a G17 and a G22 loaded and ready to fire on my shooting table...picked up without looking and shot both 5 rounds each swapping twice for a total of 10 rounds each stopping there so as not to be clued by the capacity. I couldn't tell the difference. I tried the same with a 19/23...same results. I honestly can not tell the difference in recoil shooting either of these Glock platforms. I'm thinking the "snappy" rep comes from the pocket pistol fanboys.

I hear that snappy thing all the time...but I once put out a G17 and a G22 loaded and ready to fire on my shooting table...picked up without looking and shot both 5 rounds each swapping twice for a total of 10 rounds each stopping there so as not to be clued by the capacity. I couldn't tell the difference. I tried the same with a 19/23...same results. I honestly can not tell the difference in recoil shooting either of these Glock platforms. I'm thinking the "snappy" rep comes from the pocket pistol fanboys.
Whether you can tell it or not is irrelevant, there is a difference and I don't care who you are follow up shots ain't going to be as quick with the 22 as they will with the 17.

Back
Top Bottom