• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What is your favorite Hot Sauce?

Lol...this stuff will burn you from end-to-end...lips to sphincter and everything in between. I consider daves to be more of a test of manhood rather than a true flavoring of food.

For casual dining experiences, I prefer Louisiana Hot Sauce. Spicier than Texas Pete but without the over-bearing vinegar flavoring of Tabasco.
I put as much in a pot of chili of daves, as I do in a bowl of any other sauce

Screenshot_2015-04-01-21-03-30.png

This is the best flavored hot sauce I've been able to find. Not the hottest just taste the best

Texas Pete. To me it has better flavor than tabasco. Great on those canned oysters!
My wide says the same exact thing. I like Tobasco cause its hotter. But maybe my tolerance is up cause I use a good bit of it lately. I was just telling my wife I wanted to get some of that Insanity Sauce that's crazy hot. But I never get it when we go to the Kroger since its like $8.00 a bottle and I just can't justify it. But she poi ted out that I would use less and it would last longer.
So its kinda like my light beer versus real beer debate.

Daves insanity is some good ****! About 5 drops in a bowl of chili is perfect. Scorned Woman is a great choice for a heat level about 1/3 of daves with a great taste. For mexican food, there is no better than Crazy Jerry's. Something about the mango base mixes so well with traditional mexican spices.

Back
Top Bottom