• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What is your daily driver?

So I've always heard that Toyota's were good vehicles. I have never owned one. Always had a Ford or Chevy or Isuzu light pickup. So, towards the end of the year last year I went truck shopping after driving a rice burner Nissan Versa hatchback girlie car for 2 years and was looking for a Dodge Dakota pickup and was slapped in the face with no one really makes light pickups anymore but Nissan, Mitsubishi and Toyota. So, ended up with this beauty in 5 speed to do me 100+ mile commute daily from the Union City, (Near the Airport) to Suwanee. And I have to say, I see what the fuss is all about. Great truck, great service, I likes!!!

Attachments

• photo (41).jpg
    photo (41).jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 31
08 silverado 1500 blacked out bowties, k&n cold air intake, throttle body spacer, mbrp dual exhaust, and programmer. will try to add pick tonight.

1983 Izuzu pup 133000 miles on the motor 2.2 liter diesel getting 40 miles per gallon on average
I've got no AC no power steering but it makes up for it in fuel mileage

08 S2000 CR
Supercharged it about a year ago, along with a bunch of other goodies. Had it retuned once I added exhaust to it about 2weeks ago. It made 445whp on the dynojet (530ish at the crank). Its pretty much retarded for a 2700lb car. The car being a CR edition does not come with sound deadening, so now with the new exhaust, no cat, and a race header, it is loud as shi+. I drink alot, so it is definetly not fun getting into it at 8am every morning hungover. Dreadfully pushing the start button to have your teeth rattled out and your ears go deaf. The brakes are aftermarket 6piston wilwoods, so they squeel like a pig on fire. The suspension you would think was welded, so your back release all the toxins from your night of binge drinking at every bump in the road. Dont get me wrong, its a blast to drive. Just not puttering along at 8am with a hangover, which is every workday. I will soon be getting an automatic tacoma for the weekdays and save the s2000 for the weekend. But for now, its my daily driver.

i7.photobucket.com_albums_y261_thesnail_2008_20Supercharged_20CR_IMG_0509.jpg

08 S2000 CR
Supercharged it about a year ago, along with a bunch of other goodies. Had it retuned once I added exhaust to it about 2weeks ago. It made 445whp on the dynojet (530ish at the crank). Its pretty much retarded for a 2700lb car. The car being a CR edition does not come with sound deadening, so now with the new exhaust, no cat, and a race header, it is loud as shi+. I drink alot, so it is definetly not fun getting into it at 8am every morning hungover. Dreadfully pushing the start button to have your teeth rattled out and your ears go deaf. The brakes are aftermarket 6piston wilwoods, so they squeel like a pig on fire. The suspension you would think was welded, so your back release all the toxins from your night of binge drinking at every bump in the road. Dont get me wrong, its a blast to drive. Just not puttering along at 8am with a hangover, which is every workday. I will soon be getting an automatic tacoma for the weekdays and save the s2000 for the weekend. But for now, its my daily driver.

i7.photobucket.com_albums_y261_thesnail_2008_20Supercharged_20CR_IMG_0509.jpg

Nice. Always been a fan of the s2000.

Back
Top Bottom