What is your daily driver?

I had one of those. The 240 was so worn it made more power running hot because it got better compression. Never could kill it.

Mines got 150,000 miles on it and still runs cool and strong, all original except for headers and dual exhaust. My uncle bought it new in 1969 and I got the truck when he died 10 years ago, I been driving the truck every day sence.

This is my Silvia. I take her out only in dry weather, and when I feel the "need for speed". She is an 02 Quicksilver, LS-1 with Vararam, BBK, Hot tune, 6-speed, "H" pipe, Borla 4" Stingers, and attitude. I touch her in just the right spots, and She makes me happy. She's a ROCKET! We are trout fishing in this pic. I have an 04 Ram 4X4 quad for hunting and other driving. "Rambo" is red of course.
i39.tinypic.com_25ho8p0.jpg

Last edited:
Depends on the mood, both are very comfortable and nice to drive but they have their own personality. The truck is getting a new tuned 5.3/4L60E combo with bolt on mods soon.

Currently the new engine is loaded in the bed and the tranny is sitting in the carport.

99 Z/28

[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:

89 C1500

[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:

Depends on the mood, both are very comfortable and nice to drive but they have their own personality. The truck is getting a new tuned 5.3/4L60E combo with bolt on mods soon.

Currently the new engine is loaded in the bed and the tranny is sitting in the carport.

99 Z/28

Nice F-body! Had a few, now I got 01 Z.

Nice F-body! Had a few, now I got 01 Z.

Thanks for the good words bud, I purchased the Camaro early this year, have never had a vehicle with the LS platform engine but I was an immediate fan. Up until this point all my Chevy's had the old smallblock platform, I liked the power, mileage and dependability so much that I decided to repower my pickup with an LS based engine.

Thanks for the good words bud, I purchased the Camaro early this year, have never had a vehicle with the LS platform engine but I was an immediate fan. Up until this point all my Chevy's had the old smallblock platform, I liked the power, mileage and dependability so much that I decided to repower my pickup with an LS based engine.

Sweet! Now we need to do a gun trade, so I can check it out. :) Nothing more sexy than a LS1..

Attachments

• DSC_0062.jpg
    DSC_0062.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
It used to be a sweet 03 Dodge 2500 QC Laramie 4x4 with a HEMI I bought new until some dick stole it. Now i drive a 2000 Durango 4x4.

Back
Top Bottom