• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What is your daily driver?

i36.tinypic.com_j61ic2.png

Nice to see another FJ.

My_1941_Jeep.jpg My_1941_Jeep (1).jpg
It is a 1941
The heater needs A LOT of work but what do you expect for 70+ years old...

Attachments

• My_1941_Jeep (2).jpg
    My_1941_Jeep (2).jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 25
08 S2000 CR
Supercharged it about a year ago, along with a bunch of other goodies. Had it retuned once I added exhaust to it about 2weeks ago. It made 445whp on the dynojet (530ish at the crank). Its pretty much retarded for a 2700lb car. The car being a CR edition does not come with sound deadening, so now with the new exhaust, no cat, and a race header, it is loud as shi+. I drink alot, so it is definetly not fun getting into it at 8am every morning hungover. Dreadfully pushing the start button to have your teeth rattled out and your ears go deaf. The brakes are aftermarket 6piston wilwoods, so they squeel like a pig on fire. The suspension you would think was welded, so your back release all the toxins from your night of binge drinking at every bump in the road. Dont get me wrong, its a blast to drive. Just not puttering along at 8am with a hangover, which is every workday. I will soon be getting an automatic tacoma for the weekdays and save the s2000 for the weekend. But for now, its my daily driver.

i7.photobucket.com_albums_y261_thesnail_2008_20Supercharged_20CR_IMG_0509.jpg
My condolences. Sounds just like my car. Total exhaust is 18" with 572 rate springs. Thank god it's not a daily.

Here's my current daily. 00 A6 w/ 2.7 and a 6 sp. I've been praying for snow, but sand will have to do

i.imgur.com_hm4ka6s.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6dA9B5q7aM

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom