• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is up with folks paying a gunsmith to clean their guns?!

Hmmm, from pictures and from handling firearms from the good folks on this site over the years led me to believe years ago 'That most people do-not clean their firearms' ......
That’s for damn sure. Only one or two firearms I’ve bought from folks on here were actually cleaned from last fired.

Negative ghostrider, I watched my cousin take an azz beating for a fingerprint left on one of the guns we hunted with. Learned very early on...if you shoot it, you clean it

When the big Eastman show used to be off Beaver Ruin Road there were two gunsmith guys always on the left hand wall that did Glock triggers, etc. They also made a bundle cleaning guns guys bought at the show. Some old grungy guns, but a lot of new ones. I saw one fella drop off three BNIB pistols for them to clean while he "looked around". Yep, couldn't hide his moolah.

I purchased a "NIB" gun from a fella at a gun show and, I kid you not, he had used some sort of smelly perfumed oil or hair conditioner on it. Better yet, I know of at least one fella that used PAM cooking spray to clean and lube his AR. Bwahahahahahaha!

You can't have your loved ones guns too clean or too lubed. Y'all clean your nasty selves , minds , guns up better.

Back
Top Bottom