• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What is the worst deal you have ever seen on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Capture+_2020-11-29-08-54-07-1.png
<-- Pumpkin spice dill

3 mags 350 dolla
I have some hard to find or "rare" pistol magazines that could easily bring $150+ each at auction, but I've never seen on of those types listed here on the ODT. Could you PM me with the ad so I can see what they are offering?

Never mind, found it. Thanks.

Wow. I just saw some .308 ammo I just bought for 85 cents a round online listed for $1.50 a round. Who are the idiots buying this stuff at these prices? Guess if I was more of a dick I could find out by listing some ammo at outrageous prices.

Wow. I just saw some .308 ammo I just bought for 85 cents a round online listed for $1.50 a round. Who are the idiots buying this stuff at these prices? Guess if I was more of a dick I could find out by listing some ammo at outrageous prices.

I believe some think prices will just continue to rise, so better buy now. Plus team biden might try ammo bans or something else to cut the production and supply. Such as EPA reg the plants out of existence. That's the only thing I can come up with.

Guy selling an agency Arms glock 19 on here $3500 cash $4k TV. It's in stock brand new on from a dealer on GunBroker for $3k......
Wouldn't be so bad if he didn't have two paragraphs explaining how
"I know wut I goootttt"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom