• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What did you do to better your prep today?

Just traded in my Honda fit for something a little more useful in a bug out. Needs a lot of work though.
i44.tinypic.com_adonyc.jpg

Practiced riding my motorcycle off road & ran for an hour carrying G26 with 2 mag pouch but cheated with my dog that pulls cause it makes him happy too.
Water pipe busted during cool spell and we had to use emergency bin for drinking water - wife was impressed and now understands = priceless

Last edited:
The wife picked up more canned food at Aldi and more water. I haven't had a drink/beer since Thursday. Tryin' to get slimmer and stronger. Healthcare won't get any better any time soon. So it's in our best interest to do all we can to NOT need medical care.

Plus, all the gear and go bags in the world won't do much good if we can't carry them half a mile.

Finished the 100,000 mile tune up on the Xterra by changing the spark plugs. Found oil in one of the plug channels. Hopefully just a leak at the valve cover seal into the channel area.

Repacked the GHB, and figured out how to lash the SBR to it.

Repackaged OTC meds into smaller zip top bags, labeled them accordingly, vaccum sealed them along with some smaller first aid items into easy to store and pack bags. It's much easier to carry these smaller baggies that contain smaller quantities than having a couple of pill bottles rattling around. Realistically, no one needs a 40 count bottle of ibuprofen in their bag, divide it in half and you're still good for multiple people for a couple of days.

Back
Top Bottom