• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well Now The C word just came into my life

Op I feel for ya I had this melanoma cut out last year.
View attachment 5688897
Yea mine was similar and close to that same spot.

IMG_3588.JPG

I go Tuesday to have some spots looked at. I'm pretty sure it is cancerous. Not sure about melanoma. The one on my east has me worried. No fat there or extra skin for after they cut some skin off

I have a big scar on my side that Emory gave me. Ive got a couple. Its much better to catch them first. That first malignant melanoma looked harmless. If it had not started bleeding from the brutal sun, it would have been ignored. Went to the Dr. “Oh , it’s nothing”. Lol. Take it anyway. Get a call a few days later, yeah it’s melanoma and you need surgery quick. Had to clear up the staff infection that had developed first. Ive never told that story. I hope it helps someone. Im glad you’re clear, and good luck to everyone. Winship for the win I guess.

I have a big scar on my side that Emory gave me. Ive got a couple. Its much better to catch them first. That first malignant melanoma looked harmless. If it had not started bleeding from the brutal sun, it would have been ignored. Went to the Dr. “Oh , it’s nothing”. Lol. Take it anyway. Get a call a few days later, yeah it’s melanoma and you need surgery quick. Had to clear up the staff infection that had developed first. Ive never told that story. I hope it helps someone. Im glad you’re clear, and good luck to everyone. Winship for the win I guess.
This is the reason I started this Thread.
Mine was an unassuming spot that my wife was on my rump to get checked out for the last 5 years prior.
If I had not gotten it checked out (literally did it to shut her up - Just Saying) I would have been in a lot more trouble as it could have went into my lymph nodes and could have died from that one little spot.

Had 4 spots frozen off my face and forehead Monday. I resemble a spotted leopard today, wife put some makeup on the spots "so folks won't stare" before I left this AM.

Back
Top Bottom