• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Weight Loss thread 2012

Not sure when I'll be able to get there, but really would like to lose a good 30-40..I was happiest around 195-200..guess if I pushed hard enough I could have it by the years end but we'll see...

Once you figure out what works for you just keep chipping away at it. It's a marathon, not a sprint. And don't be afraid of the special occassion. I can't wait for Thanksgiving, but the day after I am right back on the wagon. ;)

Once you figure out what works for you just keep chipping away at it. It's a marathon, not a sprint. And don't be afraid of the special occassion. I can't wait for Thanksgiving, but the day after I am right back on the wagon. ;)

Oh yeah for sure..took a while to put it on its gonna take a while to get it off..my dad fights with his weight big time and that's his biggest downfall about it is he thinks it should happen within a week and I tell him just that..it can't happen right away

Nope. As I mentioned, I just got below 200 for the first time in about 25 years. My lowest weight since about 10th grade was 178 when I got home from Basic/AIT in the army back in 1983. I'm shooting for 175. But I fully expect to be there within 6 months of my start. Of course I'm eating an average of 1300 calories a day too. Whee! LOL!

I need this again. I am 5'10 and went from 280 to 225 two years ago. Thats 55lbs in less than 3 months. I quit drinking beer during the week and started eating better and working out 4 days a week and 2 days of cardio. I also work 12 -14 hrs a day too. Since then I have gotten back to 265 and feel like crap. I had a few issues that caused me to be under a little depression and thats when I started to drink again everyday. I have begun the try again this week and redeem myself to get back into better shape. I hope to be back down to 220 or 225 by the first of the year. I have to take it slow, but I am gonna give it another try.. Good luck all.

I need this again. I am 5'10 and went from 280 to 225 two years ago. Thats 55lbs in less than 3 months. I quit drinking beer during the week and started eating better and working out 4 days a week and 2 days of cardio. I also work 12 -14 hrs a day too. Since then I have gotten back to 265 and feel like crap. I had a few issues that caused me to be under a little depression and thats when I started to drink again everyday. I have begun the try again this week and redeem myself to get back into better shape. I hope to be back down to 220 or 225 by the first of the year. I have to take it slow, but I am gonna give it another try.. Good luck all.

So long as you don't give up the beer. Can't have ya changing your name and all! Good luck sir. Ya did it before, you can definitely do it again.

Yours and my story parallels each other very closely. When are we gonna get that beer and chat?

Yours and my story parallels each other very closely. When are we gonna get that beer and chat?

Soon my friend, soon..

- - - Updated - - -

So long as you don't give up the beer. Can't have ya changing your name and all! Good luck sir. Ya did it before, you can definitely do it again.

Thanks Ghost941, I needed that chuckle.

Back
Top Bottom