• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Want to know why intelligent CITIZENS dont like cops?

Well, here's my outlook on people that do not approve of LEOs. If you do not like having some form of law structure or rules there are plenty of countries that do not have law enforcement or regulations.... Good luck...

There are a few good LEOs in this country, but most of the ones that would see something like that would not approve still wouldn't attack another cop to stop it. They have become passive to seeing excessive force. And will let that officer do what they feel is needed. They have a brotherhood. My best friends dad is Lt. in the county I grew up in. Hes a good guy, but I wouldn't say he would stop this. And I have much respect for him. But anyone that uses that badge as a crown and treats people like this should receive the death penalty for abuse of power. And allowing other officers to do it if you tote that badge... is treason in the simplest form. There are good officers, but they are as rare as an honest politician.

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Remember that police today are primarily loyal to each other first, then to their pay check, and only to the people they swore to serve and protect if it is perfectly safe for them. Most will follow their orders, no matter how despicable those might become. Men who join the police often have issues ([/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]an extra Y chromosome perhaps) [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]to start with. . They're not your friends or allies, notwithstanding there are still many stand-up individuals in their ranks.[/FONT]

Ahhh yes, it is Sunday, so it must be time to bash some more "cops". Glad to see it is "NEW" stuff, not. Of all the pages devoted to this crap, it simply boils down to, "Cops are bad" in broad general terms. Might as well take it to the next level of generalities, "people are bad". Nothing new to see here, carry on.

Back
Top Bottom