• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Want an AK-47 But know nothing......

"I want a AK-47 but I know nothing" ........ Well sir you are the person they made this firearm for!!
that is why it is in every part of the free and not so free world .......... yeah gents change my mind.
That’s exactly why I want one. My next comment will piss most off, but I think it is the superior fighting weapon over the Ar-15 platform.

I kind of just want it just in case all hell breaks loose. You know, just to have.

PSA GF3 and have money left for ammo and training/plinking as buying A OG com block rifle worth a squat will put you at $1000 or well north of it..

I’ve owned two Mak90’s (paid $350 each back in the day including a 1000 rounds of ammo and dozens of mags and drums 😉). I disagree that it’s a superior platform without qualifying that statement. Mak 90’s like most AK variants are fine weapons if you don’t need well mounted optics and can live with a very basic and short radius iron sight system. I’m not a fan of dust cover mounted sights, forward sights, or those clunky side mounts.

I loved mine but when the prices got stupid, I traded them for better rifles. I’m not saying they’re bad, they’re not…they just fit in a certain niche and if that’s what you want, rock it…just don’t think that your getting something objectively superior.

That’s exactly why I want one. My next comment will piss most off, but I think it is the superior fighting weapon over the Ar-15 platform.

I kind of just want it just in case all hell breaks loose. You know, just to have.
Why would you think that would piss off anybody??? you carry what you want .........

I said what I said and stand by it .They were made in large numbers to arm very young threw very old with the spray and pray fighting ideology ....
'In any high-power rifle match, anywhere in the world you will find a AR-15 platform .....
have you ever seen a AK-47 in one & if you did what did he/she place'?
It's OK not to understand why the AK is better than the AR

Lol, why not have both? These ore vastly different but serve there purpose well.

Screenshot_20231129_074224_Gallery.jpg
20231022_143657.jpg

(Form 1'd sbr)

Back
Top Bottom