• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Want an AK-47 But know nothing......

What should I look at?

What should I avoid?

Always wanted one but never knew where to start.

Take me to school y'all!

Thanks in advance!
you're going to get novels worth of information because of how wonky US made guns vary greatly in quality. Personally i would by a converted mak90 or whatever side folder 7.62x39 psa is making and just shoot it until it has issues and send it in

I seen blem psa gf3 go for $600 a few months ago online. I read somewhere that some gun range in Vegas did a full auto conversion and it ran through 17k before the rifling quit spinning bullets. I want one.
100%!
I have everything from WASR’s to Arsenals, and one of my favorite AK’s to beat on is my blem GF3. 3k+ rounds so far and no loss of headspace. It’s the only American made AK I have no qualms with.

why do people trash century and PSAK??!?!?!?!?! no real answers aside from.... "unless you want the trunnion to blow up in your face"....i need answers!

why do people trash century and PSAK??!?!?!?!?! no real answers aside from.... "unless you want the trunnion to blow up in your face"....i need answers!
There is nothing wrong with forged trunnions. PSA uses a forged trunnion. A lot of American built AK’s are cast trunnions and are just ticking time bombs. Lose enough headspace or that cast cracks and you’ll be lucky to still have a recognizable face.

Back
Top Bottom