Wal-Mart shopper allegedly pulls a gun after $1 coupon is rejected

Laxguy death van application:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Are you good at killing dumb ****?

Are you good at burying dumb ****?

Are you good at determining if someone is dumb?

Can you explain to the media why someone disappeared?

Do you have your own shovel?

Can you make poisonous stuff?

If you're chosen for a position HR will contact you with details and will get information for your healthcare package.

I would like to start a traveling death squad that gasses anyone who does something exceedingly stupid with a gun. If you would like to come along I'll be taking recruits, we'll have to get a fast car to beat the media to the scene each time.
I like it, show people we police our own, and that we're kinda crazy. :thumb:

I like it, show people we police our own, and that we're kinda crazy. :thumb:
No, only we know about it, it would eliminate stories of stupid people with guns and everyone else would wonder where all the stupid people went. The media correspondent's job would be to say things like "He held that gun up to the woman behind the register and then vanished off into the sunset" when really he is vanishing off in our van. It's like a small moving holocaust but much more well intentioned.

I would like to start a traveling death squad that gasses anyone who does something exceedingly stupid with a gun. If you would like to come along I'll be taking recruits, we'll have to get a fast car to beat the media to the scene each time.

i'm in but the only positioni could think of me being best at is taken so i could dig the holes for you

Last edited:
We're talking church van, with the back row converted to a death machine. Bodies are dumped and buried nightly. I'm still considering if we need a Chaplin for proper burials.
I'm just having a problem eliminating them. Couldn't we just chemically castrate them and put them all inside a high fenced enclosure with bleachers surrounding it. Then just let nature takes it's course and charge daily admissions for the seats?

No, only we know about it, it would eliminate stories of stupid people with guns and everyone else would wonder where all the stupid people went. The media correspondent's job would be to say things like "He held that gun up to the woman behind the register and then vanished off into the sunset" when really he is vanishing off in our van. It's like a small moving holocaust but much more well intentioned.
Hmm, yes, better idea. Let it be more like an urban legend. Of coarse with all the tards out there, you will need to organize several chapters across the U.S.

Back
Top Bottom