• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Va Tech beats Bama

I will admit that after last night, I'm starting to think Richt may be in need of removal. He's a good man, but it is at the point where he either needs to light a fire under that team or he needs to go. Just doesn't seem to be that burning desire to win.

image.jpg

Look at Muschamp, Myer, Spurrier, Saban and other coaches like them and you can see that the team knows they mean business and if they play like crap, they will suffer for it.

I get the feeling that UGA players don't face that kind of scrutiny

UGA is actually a great program that's always loaded with talent. The only reason they lose games like this is karma catching up with there **** talking fans. UGA left that stadium last night to the chants of "ACC ACC ACC" by clemson fans. Good job dawgs, you brought shame to the SEC the first game of the season.

Thanks Partsman, I needed that. How much money do you suppose UGA offers Kirby Smart for Richt's job??

They won't. Richt's buy out is huge and if they pay it I would think they would bring in a coach with experience as head coach.

Last edited:
UGA is actually a great program that's always loaded with talent. The only reason they lose games like this is karma catching up with there **** talking fans. UGA left that stadium last night to the chants of "ACC ACC ACC" by clemson fans. Good job dawgs, you brought shame to the SEC the first game of the season.

Every fanbase talks ****, numbnuts. And how is losing to a top 10 team bringing shame to a conference? Who even cares about the conference outside of conference Homer ***s?

Back
Top Bottom