• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Updates for Gun Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently signed up for updates on new stock arriving and prices at Ga Gun Store. I have received 2 this week and their prices beat the **** out of prices on this site. Just sayin

Dude, there is a used Keltec KSG for sale in the shotgun section, for $1600.

People have lost their ********ed minds... $1600 for a used Keltec known for being unreliable... lol

Just picked this up yesterday. Did I do ok at TreeFiddy$
IMG_20210212_082557717.jpg
IMG_20210212_082600418.jpg

Don't wear the flipper sign when you walk in.
I saw a lady and her husband in my local gun store they was asking if they had 9mm,223/556,308 etc. I called them a dam* flipper everyone els joined in the left all mad/being hateful lol. I left went to the next gun store to see if they had any 12ga cause I was in the market for one, shure enough I saw them again asking same question told the guy at the counter he said he want sell them anything unless the buy a gun. And only a box if they buy a gun...

I saw a lady and her husband in my local gun store they was asking if they had 9mm,223/556,308 etc. I called them a dam* flipper everyone els joined in the left all embarrassed lol. I left went to the next gun store to see if they had any 12ga cause I was in the market for one, shure enough I saw them again asking same question told the guy at the counter he said he want sell them anything unless the buy a gun. And only a box if they buy a gun...
You call somebody a "dam* flipper" because they were trying to buy four different calibers of ammo? I have at least that many calibers to buy for, don't you? (But I planned ahead long ago!) Did you just ASSume they were going to flip it and try to embarrass them because they had four? How about them asking for four or more calibers in case they were out of some, but maybe had others?

You call somebody a "dam* flipper" because they were trying to buy four different calibers of ammo? I have at least that many calibers to buy for, don't you? (But I planned ahead long ago!) Did you just ASSume they were going to flip it and try to embarrass them because they had four? How about them asking for four or more calibers in case they were out of some, but maybe had others?
I don’t assume I know, and my local gun store knew what they was up to also. few people recognize them trying to sell them same ammo they was trying to buy for higher than normal prices.

As I just stated. Some people recognize them for trying to sell them same ammo they was buying for higher prices =flipping.

There must be ignored members here in this discussion, as I only see your side... haha

Suffice to say, the only ones defending flippers, are flippers, or friends of flippers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom