• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Updates for Gun Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
But did anyone see or really have any evidence of them flipping just as some on this site that accuse folks of flipping but really have NO evidence of such and are just guessing they are flippers?
I go off people I trust, as I’m shure you are anyone els goes off who you trust. My local gun store sees it day in day out. Local guys who are retired hang out there almost everyday, so they know a lot more than I do. I’m shure they they was cause it’s who I trust.

I go off people I trust, as I’m shure you are anyone els goes off who you trust. My local gun store sees it day in day out. Local guys who are retired hang out there almost everyday, so they know a lot more than I do. I’m shure they they was cause it’s who I trust.
Well, I am sorry, but I would not try to publicly try to embarrass anyone for supposedly doing something that I did not have HARD FIRST HAND evidence for, especially "flipping".

Well, I am sorry, but I would not try to publicly try to embarrass anyone for supposedly doing something that I did not have HARD FIRST HAND evidence for, especially "flipping".
There nothing to be sorry about, Old saying goes hurt dog will holler, and at the end of the day all you need is witness and evidence to get me convinced what happened- happened. They have no reason to lie to me. If they wasn’t flipping they could of simply said something like “I’m not a flipper” etc etc. But no they showed guilt, plenty of judges in my family growing up I couldn’t get away with nothing haha. Learnt from them and schooling. I take back what I said about them being “embarrassed” I worded that wrong, they/he was mad... for me wording it wrong I do apologize.

There nothing to be sorry about, Old saying goes hurt dog will holler, and at the end of the day all you need is witness and evidence to get me convinced what happened- happened. They have no reason to lie to me. If they wasn’t flipping they could of simply said something like “I’m not a flipper” etc etc. But no they showed guilt, plenty of judges in my family growing up I couldn’t get away with nothing haha. Learnt from them and schooling. I take back what I said about them being “embarrassed” I worded that wrong, they/he was mad... for me wording it wrong I do apologize.
Well Judge, I would be mad too.

ETA, I sure would hate to be on trial with your knowledge of collecting and interpreting evidence in your courtroom, Your Honor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom