• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

*Updated* Aero Precision Record Profits

christmas-vacation-clark-griswold.gif

This originated on /r/AntiWork, a commie subreddit. It has been shown to be misconstrued. Quit spreading commie propaganda.

Edit: Also, regardless of it being fake or not, unless you have a signed bonus structure in your contract, you can not expect anything. You alone are responsible for your wallet and your career.

Ahh. So the company sent a email stating "In lieu of bonus this year, we are making a charitable contribution to xyz in your name." Or, did some low-level employees simply feel that they had a say in how the company spent their money and that it could have been used for bonuses instead?
You got it....apples and oranges. Low level or not, a gift equaling less than $10 is best to just not than to do. Take the collective amount in that case and maybe throw them a nice holiday party where the speakers are C level and above recognizing them for their work. But that takes effort and thoughtful actions. You'd be surprised at what motivates/demotivates employees - money is nice but its certainly not always #1. I know this first hand because one of my many past roles in a corporate setting was an employee engagement analyst.

The lack of appreciation for front line workers is ridiculous in my very humble opinion. You want good results, you treat ALL of your employees with respect. The people sitting on the thrones at the top aren't the ones keeping the lights on day to day.

Could this reddit post be hearsay? Certainly...but that looks like an Aero logo and a Starbucks gift card to me.

You got it....apples and oranges. Low level or not, a gift equaling less than $10 is best to just not than to do. Take the collective amount in that case and maybe throw them a nice holiday party where the speakers are C level and above recognizing them for their work. But that takes effort and thoughtful actions. You'd be surprised at what motivates/demotivates employees - money is nice but its certainly not always #1. I know this first hand because one of my many past rules was an employee engagement analyst.

The lack of appreciation for front line workers is ridiculous in my very humble opinion. You want good results, you treat ALL of your employees with respect. The people sitting on the thrones at the top aren't the ones keeping the lights on day to day.

Could this reddit post be hearsay? Certainly...but that looks like an Aero logo and a Starbucks gift card to me.
Damn - you be dense.

Back
Top Bottom