• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

*Updated* Aero Precision Record Profits

Are they public?

not sure how profitable or not I don’t trust most sources unless I can verify
that being said share in good times with employees they will help you in bad

Record profit or record sales? There is a difference. You can have one without the other as well. Who is the source? Sure that they aren't giving a bonus or is the supposed employee just reading into things? Is there a bonus incentive program in place?

So far, just hearsay at best. I'll wait to cast judgement until something is confirmed.

Record profit or record sales? There is a difference. You can have one without the other as well. Who is the source? Sure that they aren't giving a bonus or is the supposed employee just reading into things? Is there a bonus incentive program in place?

So far, just hearsay at best. I'll wait to cast judgement until something is confirmed.
Yeah, more to this story.

I don't think Aero Precision is going to come out and clarify. Most businesses don't disclose their benefits and compensation to outside parties. Might be a low level employee who knows. But I'll tell ya what....I'd rather get nothing than a dorky ass self-promoting ornament and a gift card that won't even cover a large cup of coffee. That's just a slap in the face.

Right. A company can lose money and have record sales. With the cost of operating at a record high, it might have been layoff bonuses vs small tokens of appreciation to still have a job come January.

Back
Top Bottom