• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

*Updated* Aero Precision Record Profits

7kooErRo_o.jpg

What did they give last year for a bonus?

It's better than layoffs or taking austerity measures like pay cuts or giving more vacation days for reduced pay, shorter work weeks, etc. The company I work for also had ridiculous record sales in the past year or two, but now we are hurting bad.

I do the best I can for my employees every Christmas. It’s a double edged sword. Not every year produces crazy profits. If last year’s bonus is more than this year’s bonus, there’ll be hell to pay.
It’s frustrating. Anytime I received a bonus for anything, I was grateful. No matter how much it was. I negotiated my wages with employers up front. Anything on top of that was a bonus and unexpected.

I don't know if this is true or false, but was listed as their general response, not on reddit......

“Just to comment and create some clarity here. We had a company catered lunch where the ornaments and gift cards were handed out. They weren’t meant to replace anything. They were just what you received if you attended the lunch. Bonuses are not a promised or contractually written agreement here at Aero Precision. They weren’t “canceled”. We try to do this every year, but they are not guaranteed and that has always been the case.

This year has been a challenging year to say the least. Costs are up over 20% (in some areas, over 70%) and demand is down 30%+. We recently moved our entire company to a new facility which was very expensive as well. There are efforts across the company to reduce costs and keep things sustainable, as there is little to no indication that the demand and economy in general are going to change any time soon.

Our priority is to keep our current employees employed with a regular paycheck they can count on. That’s what we are and will continue to be focused on. Keep in mind, this is also being written by someone who is an employee at Aero going through these same things. The company is doing its best to keep everyone happy and employed.”

You do you. Imma keep buying and hopefully they’ll send me an ornament and gift card as their appreciation for me being a faithful consumer.

In truth, I don’t own a single Aero part….but imma get that ornament.
You missed the part where i said “sarcasm”. I’m not the cancel culture type

Back
Top Bottom